My boyfriend doesn't tell me his dick size?

So, I have a long distance relationship, we're dating for more than a month. We talked about sex and it didn't feel weird, so I thought that everything is fine. But when I ask what his dick size is, he gets mad. Why? And what does it mean? Why he doesn't want me to know his dick size?

711

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he thinks you really just want to use him for sex. That is what I would think if someone asked me. And I would even talk about kinky stuff with a girl I am interested in, but that would still be off putting.
    Or it is possible he has a micro penis. lol But maybe not.

Most Helpful Girl

• He has a small cheeto.

What Guys Said 10

• You know, I don't see the rush. Usually you find out these things when you meet face to face. In fact, have you two even met face to face? If not, then I think you're getting way, way, way ahead of yourself.

• most men unless they r over confident r usually insecure about their size even if by fact they r considered average or large.

• He's probably insecure about it.

• It sounds shallow to want to know a guys dick size.

Regardless, long distant relationships are totally stupid anyway.

• Sounds like you're gonna make fun of him for it and it sounds rude.
    "What size are your tits? They look rather small." Is how he probably sees it.

• u know the reason why...

• A lot of guys aren't confident enough to talk about it with a woman. He probably thinks his is small x

• wow, never heard of this before. no idea what to say.

• Women have lossed themselves in this feminist era. Women back in the day had game... not like women today. Pathetic

• Why is it important?

• Either he's getting defensive for a reason, or he's feeling that it should matter, and is hurt that you think it does. Could be either of the two. :3

• As long as they work is all that matters

• How big of a dick do you prefer?

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, if you are pushing the subject about his "size," he may feel you really care about "size." Which could put his guard up and create insecurities. You should just try to build a little more comfortability and let him push that topic. Good luck.

• Maybe he's insecure about it.

• why do you want to know? thats a stupid question if you ask me to him it might come out as cheap

• you will learn soon

• Lmao why do you wanna know.. you're acting like you're gonna go get him an outfit so you need to know the size plus you're under 18. Have a seat.

• Maybe if you tell him the circumference of your vagina he will be more likely to oblige?