Dating a girl with an ED?

Guys (and girls), would you date a girls who has an eating disorder but is trying to recover from it?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I dating with some like that, It's so dificult but she need all my support and Im a Nutricionist and Cheff then... If is hard for me, It's hard for anyone.
    Try to do the example
    I leave the sodas and some candies but she is 10K less and Im Happy for that, and yes yes, more veggies and Fruits , less meat and brea have a good day c:

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would not. I would only date the person after they recovered from it. Relationships have tons of problems as they are, I would rather not deal with one more.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, since I had a eating disorder growing up i would date a girl with similar situations, her eating disorder wouldn't have a major impact on me but I would
    be willing to support her and give her advice.

• If she's trying to recover, than of course! (I'm not exactly athletically fit either. hehe 😊😣)

• Yes if I liked her as a person

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!