Is it weird to be best friends with your girlfriend?

not weird but, since I've left school I've lost contact with most of my friends I seem to only hang out with my girlfriend 100% of the time, should I try make some new friends?

51

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with making more friends, but always being friends with a person you want a strong relationship with is crucial. It's important to be friends with your girlfriend. After all, the word is "girl" and "friend" tied very closely together. lol

What Girls Said 4

• Not weird.
    But I know I'm not his best friend. It's good to have some friends on your own too lmao

• Its good to be best friends with ur partner

• It is healthy to have a balance between your friends and your gf/bf but if they are your best friend then that's wonderful!! That's how it should be.

• It's limiting to be only friends with one person. And she's not your best friend. She's your best friend by default. You don't have anyone else to choose from. I think it would be healthy to try to make new friends

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!