What do I do? Does he still like me?

I met him 9 months ago we were just acquaintances.. A month later he asked me out, we went out and hungout a few times, everything was going really great and we had lots of fun! He was very persistent and initiated everything. But then went away for three weeks for work, then he was gone for the next two for vacation, then I went on vaction for two weeks after and had my phone stolen. So basically didn't see him for a month and a half. We talked a little bit here and there but I didn't have a phone. basically things just stopped... After that every time he'd see me he would always be near me, flirty and only talking to me, trying to kiss me. I didn't pay him much attention and wouldn't let him kiss me.

The last time I saw him was 2 months ago. He was all over me, trying to kiss me, I gave in. He was messaging me the next day, but once again I was leaving for a week for work. Since then though I haven't seen him. We talked a few times. I invited him to a get together I was having (last minute invite), He told me he was feeling sick and couldnt make it. So he messaged me asking to to do something the next day. But we didn't end up doing anything. A month later, He was going home for a month, and I was going to be in his city so I mesaged him. He was all excited! But turned out we were just missing eachother, I was going to be leaving when he was getting there since he had to go a week later because of work. I messaged him asking what I should do in the city and he never replied.. I messaged him two weeks later saying hey and he replied right away... then I replied to him after a week since I was on vacation and he hasn't replied since..

I definitely felt a connection.. but then we didn't see eachother for so long. I got kind of scared and started pushing him away, didn't mean too. What does he want? I find myself still thinking about him.. I still have feelings for him, but I have no idea what his are. Im seeing him tomorrow at an event. I dont know how to act?:(

12

What Guys Said 2

• keep talking to him! he's probably just as frustrated as you are, find ways to see him again and who knows what will happen :)

• just let go, you dont feel the same anymore

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is no longer interested in you. If he was, he would be keen on meeting up with you