Guys, will you always text a girl back even if you were in the middle of something when you got her text?

So I was texting a guy I've been talking to a few days ago, and everything seemed fine. He normally replies in reasonable time frames but a few days ago it took him 14 hours to reply. And I don't know I am little annoyed by it. He didn't acknowledge it had been a while or anything or if he was really busy studying for school of something. Truthfully given the situation I pretty sure he was in the middle of something when I texted him and he just forgot to reply, but I don't know it still kinda bugs me. Would you think anything of this once in a blue moon situation? and since then our communication has been our sort of normal (snapchats, Instagram post dms, etc), although I never did reply to his text reply...

do you think he's just not into me? Or just forgot?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I always would asap. If I simply couldn't chat, I'd say I'd get back to her. I'm extremely forgetful, so me forgetting is a possibility, but a very small one being so special to me.

What Guys Said 3

• depends on what he's doing, just remember he won't be on his phone 24 hours of the day, he may be busy or driving, as long as he replies there's no nees to worry :)

• I assume ya are hanging out, right? If not, stop texting and hang out. But anyways, if I am busy with something I ain't going to stop what I'm doing to text somebody right away.

• Even if im just eating lunch by myself watching a movie i might not reply, if i dont wanna talk i won't reply, this may go on for 10 hours to about 3 days