My boyfriend is always trying to argue with me, should I break up with him?

I love him. I love him so much, at least I thought I did. But recently he's been being so mean to me and it hurts because I'm really sensitive and I thought that he would be the last person to do this to me. He always finds something to be mad about and sometimes he does it playfully but it's just really getting on my nerves lately. I don't want to loose him but I feel like we're just growing apart. I don't know if this is just a phase in the relationship but I don't know what to do anymore. I'm in tears because I know something is wrong.

12

What Guys Said 2

• When you are arguing all the time about things that don't seem to be very important, it usually means that there is an underlying problem which you have not addressed. Do you have any clue about what the larger issue may be?

If you break up every time you encounter conflict in a relationship, you will be breaking up with guys for the rest of your life. You should first try to determine the real culprit in the conflict and try to work on that problem.

• I'm sorry that this is happening. Its never an easy time in a relationship? If i may ask to get a better understanding... what are some of the mean things he does to you?

What Girls Said 1

• If he constantly tries to find reasons to get involved into petty arguments and if you can no longer stand it, break up and move on