Guys, My boyfriend has anot her girl that's all over him advice?

so my boyfriend has this girl who’s his friend and they have been friends for like 3 years and she’s all over him constantly. She likes to hug on him and makes jokes…that I don’t like. Also when I’m with him she will take him away from me and they will go off to eat ect…and I’ve told him I don’t like it but he does nothing… At school she likes to hug him in the halls everytime she sees him between every class and she tries to get him to eat lunch with her and not me... she also goes out with him in a friend group but she's overly excited about him going. I've talked to other friends and they think she likes him but she has a boyfriend and we're going into 10th grade and switching schools and their going to the same school and I'm afraid he will leave me for her or she's gonna make a move... I've said something but he never does anything he thinks it's normal and that I want them to stop talking but I just want her to not flirt with him and try to take him...

12

What Guys Said 2

• You have two options, you either believe him and trust him nothing will happen or tell him to choose between you or her. It obviously that it really upsets you, but it not like they just meet. They have known each other for three years and I assume you have know him for less than that. If I been that long and nothing has happen I doubt all of a sudden now anything will happen. You have to learn to trust your boyfriend or if you can't make him choose what girl he wants in his life.

• They're probably brothers sisters but friends. They're like your soulmate but friends. Trust me I have a girl soulmate friend and everyone thinks we're together but we're not.

What Girls Said 1

• send some nonverbal cues that say "get off my guy" like standing in the way (but not like making it obvious) the goal would be to send her the message that you're boyfriend is yours but you don't want to seem too clingy or over jealous. standing stiff, walking closer to him... but if he doesn't seem to care about your feelings about it, then you might want to try backing off and seeing what he does