Should I arrange two meetings?

So there are two girls I like but I don't know should I arrange a date for one on Saturday and for another on Sunday? Is it ok? We are all studying at the same class.

12

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds alright to me.

What Guys Said 2

• That all depends. If you want one on one time, I think You should schedule two different days. You aren't in a relationship with either of them so don't call it a date. Call it lunch. Don't do cliche stuff like buy her stuff. Do what you would do if you were hanging out with a new friend only think we have the potential to be something more. Try and think of it as lunch where you can laugh at stuff and just find out what stuff she likes. She might listen to garbage music or have horrible opinions. It's important to have these lunches and think of things that you would like your future relationship to have. one of these girls is more fun than the other and you get to decide so relax and go grab some wings.

• Yes unless you think that they'd be into a threesome