Are you picky when it comes to dating?

I'm super picky. It takes me 4-6 months to find someone I'm even remotely interested in. Then I have to get rid of them because they're either a shit head or just don't want relationships. I've accepted that I'm gonna be single more than in a relationship. Boohoo

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think we are all picky to an extent but you do need to kind of make compromises at some point but obviously if they are no good to be in the relationship with then you can stay in it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know where to start. I need to physically attracted to the person first and foremost. That doesn't happen often. That's usually why I'm waiting so long.

• Same here, I mean I'm not looking for a super model but I do want to be happy with who im with