How to meet potential boyfriends?

More accurately, where? I work, eat and sleep and am considered a homebody. I don't get out much and am not into clubs.

Most Helpful Guy

• im kinda the same way i did the bar and club thing here and there but wasn't a big fan. I was always good at asking girls out from the gym, a bank teller, a cashier, a bartender etc. just flirt in everyday life more

Most Helpful Girl

• Anywhere. Online, work, school, through people you already know...

What Guys Said 3

• Online- visit and join sites that triggered you hobbies, interest, or career. If you see guy who seem Interested. Give him a shot.

In person- visit places that interest you and scope out a guy you would like to talk to. Approach him and see how it goes. Social awkwardness is something you know to avoid.

• Opinion sites like this are good inn my opinion. You first see someone's opinions on multiple topics, then if you seem to agree with stuff that is important to you, then talk to them privately.

• A lot of guys do cycling...

What Girls Said 0