Guys, if a girl who you don't really know well messages you that she thinks you're cute/attractive, would you ask her out?

Would you take it as her hitting on you?

• Yes, I would
  • No, I wouldn't (comment below what you may do or think instead)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Take note guys, some girls think that all it takes to get a date is to express some random interest via message. She thinks you guys are that easy and unfortunately, most of you ARE THAT EASY.

Personally if some girl I don't really know messages me telling me that I'm cute, I'd just wonder why she was stating the obvious and continue on with my day.

What Guys Said 13

• I'd just think it's a compliment and say "thank you." Why don't you ask him out?

• Hell yeah! As long as I think she is attractive. Because I don't know her yet. but if she was someone I did know and she was average or hot than yes. but otherwise I enjoy to be the one who is the asker. Just to clarify. I am not shallow. but if I don't know you and you approach me than I would only ask if you are attractive. but that's just me.

• well best and fastest way to break the ice is when a woman does it.
    most guys are of the oppinion that chances are higher girl -> guy than guy ->girl. the worst that could happen would be an ego boost or a sociopath or how those crazy emotion crushers r called

• I would think that the message was part of another Internet dating scam.

• I would message her right back to ask her out or get to know her via messenger. But one way or another I would be asking her out.

• If she was attractive and we got to know each other and she was nice then yes, I would ask her out.

• i'd thank her for the compliment, but to even think about a relationship would require me knowing her a bit more

• ya if she's cute i'll ask her out, it takes guts for a girl to put herself out there like that

• I would like to get to know her more. I can't ask someone out within 5 seconds of knowing them

• if you find her attractive too then give it a shot, if not accept the compliment and move on

• If she is that brave, I would wait for her to ask me out. I like it better that way. I like to know that she can take the initiative sometimes.

• I prefer to know people for a while or even befriend them before dating

• Depends on if I find her attractive.