What Does She Need?

One of my guy friends likes a girl for a while now. They have dated in the past, but it didn't work out because she thought he wasn't showing enough affection. They still manage still be friends though and they have a really nice bond, and friendly. My guy friend is trying really hard this time to be with her , but she won't budge. He made her a card because some girls were picking on her, I read it and was really sweet. But she took as a friendly favor, he's tried so much, they have been there for everything, we've all been there our toughest and darkest times. I would really like to see them together, it would make me happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's not interested yet, or maybe she likes someone else. Dont over do it, ask your friend to give her some time and space. Maybe she comes crawling back. From what you described, she doesn't seem very interested for now.

• Thank you so much for MH ❤

What Guys Said 1

• if she didn't feel he was showing her enough affection it make take more than one card to change her mind.

He's on the right track but just has to keep going and doing sweet thinks. He could compliment her and continue to stick up for her, then when the time is right ask to hang out together :)

What Girls Said 1

• You can't force someone to have feelings. Maybe suggest your friend to go on a date with him to see what happens but I would tell your other friend to stop bothering her if she keeps saying no.