Is it okay for the woman to wear the pants in the relationship?

My sister brought up that my girlfriend does, and I realized that she's right. Though to be honest, I feel comfortable with it, is that bad?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you're fine with it, its okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is not a clear cut answer for this.. Every relationship is different as are the people involved soo it comes down to what works for you as a couple and what your comfortable with.

What Girls Said 1

• Most relationships I've seen like this have all sorts of issues so I'm gonna say not okay. I personally get annoyed by women who are overly bossy and men who can't stand up for themselves. But to each his own.

What Guys Said 3

• As long as everyone in the relationship is okay with the situation then all is good.

• Im telling you, its a recipe for disaster

• If it doesn't end up that way for men who wear the pants, why should it for women who do?

• You didn't answer me.

• I talk down on people who take advantage of other people. Women are no exeption. doesn't make me sexist

• if you don't mind getting dumped when she eventually gets bored

• I don't know about that, she seems to like taking charge.