I was a jerk but now I regret it, what do I do?

So I met this guy three months ago and he was probably most girls ultimate dream guy, cute, tall and beyond sweet. Owned his own business, had drive, had his own home, and was very goal oriented. Needless to say we got in a little fight one night, I fell asleep woke up at 3:30 AM to him slamming on my door... yeahhh:/ I didn't answer told him to leave!! He did he sent flowers the next day saying sorry that he was drunk blah blah... I ignored him... he sent flowers everyday for two weeks after that... I said thank you and blah blah but refused to hang out... He texted me every week, finally a little bit of reality sank in like wow I am an ass, so I said I wanted to hang out and try to work things out he agreed! We went to dinner he proceeds to tell me his seeing this girl but can't stop thinking about me? Next thing you know three weeks past I find this girl on instagram she has pictures posted with him and her together like a couple. I call him out on it he makes me meet him for dinner to talk about it, and he says sorry that she came around he had no idea I would ever want anything with him, and that his torn he doesn't know what to do? He feels bad hurting her, hurting me but doesn't want to let me go? So he still text me everyday, and ask to hang out... we agreed we would not hook up anymore. What do I do? So confused, cut him off again? That's what got me here but now it's different he has a girl friend... idk!!! I am girl code I would never ever hook up with him now that I know he is with this girl... Suckssssss Sincerely, I am a flipping idiot :(

24

Most Helpful Guy

• DRAMA, DRAMA and more drama. The guy is addicted to it, you are inviting it in to your life and you have missed all of the redflags. You have no idea how much of a waste of time drama is in your life. It stunts the growth of your soul, disconnects you from your higher self, impedes your brain and more.

You regret it because the guy has options and your instinct is to want what you think you can't have. No amount of strangers on this site telling you what a waste of time the guy is will make any difference so I will say this.

Make sure you learn the lesson that you will learn when you waste your time with this guy.

• I would agree with you because sometimes I do believe that I want what I can't have, but I truly had no idea he was with anyone else when this reality set in or when i asked to meet up...

I don't know if his so much drama? He doesn't really have time for it his very to the point, doesn't like fighting, always nips it in the butt.

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't act like a jerk, but he did by trying to keep both of you. Fuck it and move on.

What Guys Said 3

• You're going to have to fight for him.

• Yeah but how? I don't want to come off to desperate then it be a turn off... it's funny I made a comment to him that I was going to send him flowers everyday till he forgave me... he started laughing said might work! But Is that crazy? Don't want to look crazy? Don't want to look like I don't care? This sucks :(

• Then walk away...

• Deal :) thank you !

• Ya te fregaste cabrona.

• Move on... he deserves a better girl. Sorry but its the truth

What Girls Said 1

• ignore him