Should I tell him how I feel?

I've liked this guy that I use to attend school with since I was a sophomore in high school and he was a senior in high school. Now I'm a freshman in college and he's junior. We don't go to the same university now but his main home is still in my hometown. He comes home on breaks all the time and I also follow him on twitter, ig, and Snapchat. I've literally had a crush on him for so long now and my mind is going insane with the possibilities of what ifs... I wanna tell him how I feel but I'm terrified he'll think it's weird and reject me or worst he just won't resound at all... either way I still have my pride and dignity left to lose. Should I go for it?, should I shoot my shot?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say how you feel right out of the blue. Send him a hello, tell him you want to hangout and go do something, then tell him face to face. If he doesn't want to hang out and doesn't try to reschedule, you'll have your answer and save your dignity.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe ask him to hang out 1st? then you can see from there

What Guys Said 3

• too late now

• nope

• I wouldn't lay all your cards on the table and admit your love for him. But he's likely mature enough not to be scared away by someone who is forward and upfront with him. Just make a move and see what happens.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!