Most of us need romance in our lives, so how did you meet your current SO (s)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like this question. Well my best girl friend met a guy that played baseball every week with his friends. I had just broken up with a guy and decided to go with her to watch the games and maybe meet someone. After months and months one guy caught my eye. I would jokingly call him my bf--like when he was up to bat I'd lean over and say "hey guys look at my boyfriend about to make a home run" all of us girls in the stands had this joke between us. Then one day my best friends boyfriend said he's going to tell the guy I like. I was mortified and threatened him not to. But he must have because the next few times I went, my "bf" would come talk to our little group. my girlfriend would always say he asked if I was coming to the games and stuff. He got my number from my friends and we hung out with our friends. We finally went on a date and the rest is history. We have spent almost every day since our first date together. That was 4 years ago. We are married now and have a kid. :)

What Girls Said 2

• On Whisper

• On a school run social media site for incoming students. It was kind of funny because he talked me out of a bad relationship and then we got together.

What Guys Said 0