Will I ever find anyone?

Now let me start this off, I'm very shy, have bad anxiety.. so I tend to stay out of social events.
Anyways, I'm feeling a bit down. I feel I've let a lot of my chances go, about guys. I feel I am not pretty enough for them, I'm 5ft and weigh 155. Yeah I know I'm fat. I'm pale, and I'm a introvert with horrible anxiety. I attack myself because I feel insecure.. I know a lot of girls do. I've tried to diet, it's not my thing. I quit and I give up and I go back to eating food. I have a link to my picture if you're interested in seeing me so just comment. Help me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• that is entirely on you.

there is no fate but what you make.

you want shit to happen, make it happen.

if you feel like your body is an issue then do something about it. you need discipline, the will to act and commit.

if you're 30 and single you can only blame yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same exact way. But lately I've been going to the gym when i feel like it, and it boost my confidence a lot. So I've been forcing myself to go out with my friends more. But when I do, guys try to come talk to me and i just shoot them down. It's terrible because I only shoot them down because I feel like I'm not good enough. Putting myself down is always the worse feeling ever.
    But anyways just wait for the right one to come. When the right one comes, no matter what size you are or how you look. He'll still love you. I don't know if you believe in soul mates, but I do.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah brother was the same way (not fat though.. not judging) he always said "the right girl will float my way and ill know it" and she did. same thing might happen to you.

• Diet doesn't mean starvation. It means just changing the foods you eat. By lots of veggies and healthy fruits. Don't buy junk food.

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, DM me on insta, I think I may be able to help @jaimeesphotos