How long should you wait to start dating again after getting out of a relationship?

Like a relationship that only lasted a couple months or so. Not a long distance one.

By long distance I mean that not a lot of work was put into it, and it didn't last a long time

722

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no limit, have yourself some fun ☺️

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Time is everything. If you feel like it's the right time to get I to a relationship. Here's some advice do not immediately go out with someone after you've been dumped as it will make your ex think that the guy your dating a rebound. Just take it slowly. TRUST ME I've been in this situation before let time play it's role

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE