Just being curious.. GUYS..!👀?

What catches your attention on a girl? Like, what do you first notice?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• if i just see a girl going by.. usually its her face/hair/eyes , then her body/ass/boobs/waist. then who she's with. girlfriends? boyfriend?

if i am talking to her can she keep a convorsation going? is she smarter then i am? (lol if she is then thats good ;) . is she confident? when up close is she wearing 5 pounds of makeup?

not that im checking off a llist or anything but these are def things I personally notice right away :) how about you? what do you notice about a guy.

• Her body language. Is she acting confident, or shy or just clumsy maybe :d
    and her body as a whole. I can tell if she's my type in the first 10 seconds by looking at her body as a whole, the way she moves and talks.

This is all at first glance. And if I do like what I see and hear, I start noticing her eyes and her smile.

• Sooo if you like her body than it makes you notice her face?😂

• well if its the first glance I probably see her coming up from further away so of course I check out her body :d if I don't like the body to begin with, there is no point in hitting on her.. I sound so much like a douche right now lol. Face is really important, and probably more important than the rest of the body since Im talking to her face and not her boobs or butt. But only because its more important it doesn't mean that it is the first thing I'll notice.

Also I'd like to mention that a really pretty face can steam out a lot of the other "flaws" a her body might have. Like maybe she doesn't have a nice butt but she has the prettiest smile I've ever seen. You know what I mean?

• I'll only concentrate on physical things as I think that is your question :D First thing I look at is her face. Then I take a look at her general body shape, if she is slim or fit. Next thing for me is usually her legs, then her butt :D And last thing I check out is her chest :D

• The first thing that catches my attention is her legs or what she's wearing in her legs (stockings, pantyhose, tights etc)

• her smile, her eyes, and her laugh...

• Lips.

• honestly I find girls with short hair more attractive. So I pay attention to the hair.

• well for me is like to notice her smille her way of looking and walking and of course is her perfect body

• What catches my attention on a girl are: smile; body; & maybe her booty if I get lucky to see it.

• the darkness

• face, eyes, hair, demeanour, body

• ANYTHING about you catches my attention! 😊😊😊

• it depends if she's coming or going... lol

• bOObs ( . Y. )

• how they handle them selves like how they talk and smile but also how they walk

• face

• Smile tits and ass cuz we all want to fuck you're love hole

• face and then boobs

• TBH... Its Tits and Ass... I am not like those Nerds who say we like Eyes, face, Nature and all

• Figure

• hmm, a nice 👌😘😋

• I notice that... they want to be noticed.

• eyes for me

• Intellectual capacity! I am a sapiosexual! 😜

• For me is str8 the face/smile

What Girls Said 2

• mini skirts got a lot attention

• I think they notice your bum or your chest and shape first