Am I being too parancid about this guy I'm seeing?

I am seeing this guy and everything seems great, except one thing. We met on OKCupid and at the end of our first date, we told each other that we'd delete our profiles when we got home. It took me longer to get home than him, but when I did, I saw he hadn't deleted his. He also doesn't have anything for a relationship status on Facebook. Am I being paranoid or is something off here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's too much to worry about, it was your first date and you're nothing official yet or even in some sort of relationship. Wait to see how things develop and if you get closer, ask him then. It's not uncommon to keep your options open for a while before things get a bit more serious.

What Guys Said 2

• Honey.. you met a great guy through OKC.. now stop being a paranoid.. there is no such committment that you're getting married lol Even if that was the case.. every one has the right to do whatever they want ( unless it is causing you huge trouble). Have a sip of coffee or Something you like..

• maybe he hasn't got round tonit or forgot, chill

What Girls Said 2

• I think you could just be paranoid.

• just ask him