Wtf is up with the male gender, seriously?

And before you get all ass'y on me I'm talking specifically about the ones I know am dealing with and are being this way, and that is a fucking fair few right now.

but no it's not all but majority and I must just be lucky to meet those majority.

we either like you and you pretend to like us back but treat us as if you don't

we think your nice but really you just want to fuck us and that means pretending your the good guy then booty calling us drunk at 12am

or you a stuck up self pretentious prick that loves yourself more than you could love anyone else.

where the fuck have all the normal guys gone? What the actual fuck is happening to the male gender these days?

632

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's works like this. You complain that guys do not have personality traits such as empathy, commitment, sensitivity, honesty, loyalty, morale integrity, emotionally supportivness, faithfulness, and willingness to compromise.

You want a guy to fall for you because of your natural softness to your personality along with your nurturing spirit with is in the atmosphere when you are around.

So, that being said you go to a dirty loud bar and when you pick a guy screaming at the sports channel because he's the most popular in a crowd. He's tall so he meets your height requirements. He's exciting and obnoxious so you won't call him boring and dump him. You hate that he ignores you, ditches your for his friends. and talks different when you are not around yet you consider him a high quality dude.

Then you come to GAG and complain "ALL guys are awful" just like this topic.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with the male gender. The fault lies with YOU.
    YOU (WOMEN) are attracted to filthy pigs and guys who are worth something you cheat on or dump for idiots.

• Ermmmm no sorry dude those are not the guys I choose. So what's their excuse then?

• that's not going to happen because if you ask questions that dive into someones deeper thoughts and the guy is just some dumb college kid jocko then he's going to answer carelessly

"uuuhhh, yeah I like trees' n' shi... stuff like that. The outdoors n' crap..."

• I don't date dumb college kids or jocko's they aren't that young thankfully haha, they can still be dicks at older ages too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be honest. I prefer men to women anytime, anyday.
    They easy to get along with, communicate, and rely on. They don't play games or act like they're better than everyone else.
    They're more honest and just nicer. I have never had a problem with guys in the friendship department. Maybe you should try seeing things from their perspective and learn more about them?

• I have no issues with men in the friendship department either. But I don't just want a friendship only the rest of my life, and that's where things change.

As a friend they don't play games or any of the afore mentioned things you said above, but as a partner that does not apply.

I do try and get to know understand them I ask questions and see their point of view I want to understand

What Guys Said 31

• www.court-records.net/.../bratworth-shrug(d).gif

Two things.

One, there are plenty of normal guys everywhere. The problem is that they are invincible the female eye. They are unattractive so you wouldn't give any of these guys attention. Usually, when females on this website ask questions like this, they are only speaking about attractive men, every other unattractive guy is irrelevant.

Two, this a a classic example of pointing the finger on a whole group of people without accepting much of the blame themselves. Usually, the type of person someone attracts is a reflection of themselves. If you attract low quality men then it is likely that you yourself are not so high quality. How about you take a deep breath and really at yourself in the mirror because what you see is what calibre of men want to get.

• Don't judge me that way. I am in fact not like that at all and the majority of guys I like date an interested in yes are attractive to me cause I dig them but most other females are not attracted to them.

Yay for me I say!!

• www.court-records.net/.../bratworth-aha(d).gif

"If you attract low quality men then it is likely that you yourself are not so high quality."

• I will say again what I said above complete and utter crap!

• you are not wrong...
    you are exactly right...
    all boys are like this...

but if you don't mind can I ask you something and some questions...

í know you don't want to say all boys are bad but of them are... right.

why all the guy you. met. are fuck boys or. bad boys... ?
    you tell me answer of this

• Bad timing? Bad luck? Bad judgement? Bad decision making? Too accepting? Too forgiving?

• It's not my fault that I get lied to and deceived.

• no not yours... at some extent...
      for next time...
      best of luck...

• It's a fact that there are very few good guys and a lot of "nice " guys ( those who agree on everything you said)
    I see that in my group of friends to I think it has to do with porn or something like they think it really works that way but I think you should look for a boyfriend in either the working class or the university guys if you want genuinely good guys dirty hands clean money and those who work don't have the time to waste and are looking for a relationship not a fuckbuddy it's the way I see it
    Greetings from Flanders 😄

• well to be honest guys suck. im talking about the 95% of guys you will meet as you. where saying a lot of them just want to fuck ya and leave and. not think twice about a girls feelings. a lot of them are rude selfish and belligerent.. they think they are king ding a ling then they find out they really arnt.

• We have a #WhiteKnight here! ♘

• @applesandoranges22 but that is exactly what he did. He did as he felt, he did what he that was right, he said what his thoughts were. And he is allowed to do that. And should not be put down, not told what is wrong about what he's doing, and put in his place for doing so.

Regardless if he is responding to make or female he has the right to stand up for and have a say about any topic and any person he likes. And if that be another female and he feels strongly about standing up for females then fuck let the dude do it there is nothing pathetic weak unmanly or to be ashamed of and I don't see anyone else putting him down for it.

He actually has bigger balls than most to do so! So stand tall and be proud and keep your voice don't shrink down to what others tell you to do because your a guy and you should do this or that. You do as you bloody well like!

• this isn't about telling him what to do as a guy, rather what to do to be a decent human. People have a right to say what they want BUT there comes a point in time where you should know right and wrong. 95% of guys is a over exaggeration and anyone with any knowledge of the outside world knows this. He is just filling you head with what you want to hear which is basically a yes man. Guys are not the only ones who do this and it is NEVER right unless that person is sensitive to a certain subject. Its called being PC, and it doesn't involve any facts. this is why I said it looks pathetic

• There are lots of nice guys out there who end up in friendzone because they're acting nice/politely.

• I know what you mean but a lot of those guys sound like they may be regular guys. A lot of the issue could be your interpretation of them, and also seeing them in negative situations (people aren't perfect). Knowing what you want and having the patience to find it is necessary, unless you get lucky which is almost impossible.

• You think nice guys are too timid, you don't notice them, or perhaps these are actually decent men but they don't want to date you. I honestly have no idea, I can only guess since I don't know you. Answer me a few questions and I'll let you know what I really think.

1) where do you meet these men?
    2) what's the first thing you notice about them?
    3) who approaches who?
    4) who pays for what?
    5) what specifically makes them awful?

• Not true at all. I do not judge based on money fame looks etc I am not that type of person let alone partner. As I don't like it being done to myself.

Each person has a different story different place scenario etc
      How we interact how we get along how comfortable I am around them from the get go
      Again the situations and circumstances different per person
      It's equal, we pay our fair share
      The way the treat me thereafter acting a certain way and making me feel as though they were a certain way when in fact they aren't

• Fair enough, all I can say then is that you probably have bad judgement. I would guess that you tend to take people at their word, especially if they're charming. I've noticed that genuine people aren't always charming, but not necessarily rude or mean either. If someone can crank up the charm all the time, I'm not sure I would trust them.

• I will agree I tend to take people at face value and their word until I have reason not to.

But no I don't think it's that I go for an overly charming type then then choose to turn it off.

I honestly think guys see something in me that they know they can treat me like this and then say sorry and act like they care pull me back in and then do it all over again.

• Do you have male friend?

• Why u act like it is impossible for a guy to like u enough to be nice to you, AND want to have sex with you... all at the same time?

• Not after knowing me for 5mins!

• But seriously, lots of dudes need to start enjoying socializing with women in general FIRST, before they can even start thinking about getting a girlfriend or having casual sex.

I genuinely feel that most of these guys struggling with women overall, don't genuinely enjoy being around women socially.

• That's all I'm getting at. There will be sex n dating and all that fun great stuff but sheesh get to know someone first more than 5 mins before trying to message her at 12am to come to her place and bang her drunk.

Not even a face to face coffee drink food after meeting the first time to think it's ok to do that? Really?

• Well I'd say that since the quantity of decent women has gone down as well, it's not a single gender issue. Though which caused which, if one caused the other in the first place, is debatable.

• don't blame guys cuz obvs there are girls with good boyfriends. it's something you're doing thats continually getting you into the same situations

• You obviously don't read rather.

I never said all. I did t not generalise. I clearly stated in my experience. So I'm allowed to speak of how I feel how I'm treated and what they do as the people involved.

• Lol yep pretty much because it is drama plus what you feel you deserve based on male female relationships you witnessed growing up. I wish girls like you could just talk without getting in your feelings and being so sensitive lol

• I just expect to be treated like a human being. With respect. If you say you are going to do something to follow through with it. To not lie and deceive. Not play games.

It's not very hard. I don't ask or expect princess pedeastal shit, just normal human being kindness and respect.

And in turn you will get it back 10 fold.

• Well, that is not a male problem. That is a problem you must fix.

• You create your own reality with partners

So, you must have a bad eye for partners or facilitate their shit rather than put them in line before they start anything

All on you :)

• I do facilitate people's shit regularly.

But I cannot stop people from doing what they do.

• I love animals. I'd much prefer to be a crazy cat lady.

But you can't get lucky with a cat haha!!

• Just go out a get 'lucky' when you have the urge

• If a guy who likes you calls you up drunk to tell you he wants to have sex with you because he thinks your sexy he is a bad guy?

• Matthew 24-12 and because of the entreated of wickedness their love shall wax cold. are you not aware of the age you're living in? men were giving power and they abused their freedom. then women were given power and they abused their freedom too. people are less serious about getting committed when they don't trust each other. it's all written folks.

• lmao you are just a bad judge of character.

• True I'll give you that. I trust what I see meet and people can pull the wool over my eyes and true colours eventually come out

• you have a point. people can't be fake forever.

• I just need to stop believing sorry, that they didn't mean it, that they will change, that they care, when they've don't it 5 times over and not already!

• Our main objective is to increase our species so don't expect us to ignore the reason we are like this. We will protect you and help to grow our species. Meet more men there might be some you might like

• I agree there has to be a variety that isn't all douchy and disrespectful!

• You have 44 followers and they are almost all guys. How many guys online hit on you?

• Zero. I don't ask people to follow me nor does anyone get a prize. Maybe I give great advice that's a little controversial?

• Wtf is up with the female gender? Bitchy closeted dykes think they can get with anything and expects everything to be handed over because she has a vagina.

• you attract people who are like you

• Law of attraction is the answer.
    Research it ^^^
    Your looking in the wrong place.

• I'm honestly not looking I never look for relationships they more get stumbled upon

• Hosea 4:6 for my children are destroyed for lack of knowledge

• Am here

• Well my girlfriend wants more sex than me ^^

• I think you attract them for a reason.

• I think this is basically how a lot of in-demand guys behave as society marginally shifts from a 'dating' culture to a hookup culture. Hookup culture is more winner-takes-all for males. Many are on the sidelines, but the smaller group that women want are juggling women and treating them as disposable. "dating' culture forced more pairing up. The most in demand guys got the best gf's, but they weren't as likely to be juggling a bunch of women.

• Best thing i can say, is that from experience. Women do something very similair. Maybe those guys aren't pretentious, maybe they genuinely would rather go out with somebody else. honestly men and women bring out the worst in each other, so I try to stay clear of women.

• Ask the sisterhood... A big majority of men have simply adapted to what is most successful overall. Being the nice guy IS NOT very successful overall so they adapt.

Men adapt to their environments, it's as simple as that.

• We are all working and going to bed early because we have to get up the next day and do it all again. Immersed in the corporate lifestyle.

We value our successes to have a stable, good life, while Johnny Badass values his successes with bedding women while he jumps from job to job, working food service, as a mechanic, salesman, or under the counter illegal drug deals. Those are just examples.

Sounds like you need to find yourself some more "professional" men! "Alpha" popularity doesn't mean a thing in this world. It's a superficial concept that throws substance and meaningful traits out the window. You shouldn't be dating men based off of how fun they are at parties.

• I don't go to parties so I'm unable to judge them off of that sorry. I judge them based on what I am given at the time. And unfortunately what given at one point and then at another are two entirely different people!

• Well it's no secret that manipulative people are usually quite particularly charming in the early stages.

• And people who care to much forgive and take fuckers back to easily.

• all the good guys left when females became crappy

• We are crappy cause the guys treat us crappy!

• this is a typical way to back out. ''its your fault!'' no, you are really the problem here. there is nothing wrong with males as a collective group, hopefully one day you can realize that.

• Fuck off seriously!

• Guys do everything for a reason, just like women do

Try hanging out with some male friends to try and understand us better, we are not that complicated

• I have a lot of male friends who I adore and are amazing. But they are friends.

As soon as it is in a romantic way dudes are different they treat you different. Fact. You are complicated.

• If you are just gonna blame guys and get really frustrated over it, maybe you should take a break from dating.

Again, men aren't out to get you, they have reasons for everything.

• Reasons for straight out lying? Ain't no reason for that dude! Never ever!

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 5

• Most of all the good ones in or around your age group are either taken, gay or damaged goods. Good men still exist there's just not that many of them that are still available particularly when we reach our 30s and 40s we have to wait until they divorce after 50

• What joy I have to look forward to.

The ones I tend to attract are in the late 20's to early 30's.

• yasss. i know exactly what you're talking about. like i have no luck with guys. They're just.. I have no words for them

• Well its not their fault you can't pick guys.. Men are easy to read.

• I can't pick guys? Being on the older age bracket I've tried a number of them and not all have been bad as my post says. So no it's not a matter of me not picking the right guys!!

They are not easy to read and neither are females. We are all complex in our own way.

• I think a lot of guys are buying into the MGTOW b. s.

So they don't actually care, or don't know how to act, give up, etc

• bad luck you came across with these ones