Guys, Do you think that girls nowadays are loyal or not?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• With today's technology, media and social networks and all, people in general, are not loyal in my opinion because they've been exposed to so many cultures and people in the world and have seen it all, so then they have options now because they can always find better, but that's not always the case and it really depends on who you ask. There are a lot of guys and girls that are faithful and there are a lot of guys and girls that aren't faithful. You don't hear much about the faithful ones because they're not causing drama and are being just that - faithful. The cheaters are always being heard and making noise and people remember that more than the people who are good. You always remember the bad more than you remember the good. You can have done 100 good deeds but do one bad deed and people will remember that. Biological wise, people are not meant to be monogamous but choose to which isn't wrong. It's just that there are many temptations in the world that the common man or woman might succumb to in the spur of the moment and end up regretting it due to the fact that they did something horrible to their SO. I would suggest that single people be around single people and couples should be around couples so they aren't persuaded by the different perspectives of their relationship status.

What Guys Said 28

• I've had a few girlfriends so far and I've never been cheated on. Some people would be biased because they have been cheated on.

You hear often about how the female will cheat on her significant other or vice versa but I think this is only as common as it is because of social media and the internet in general. I think what we have more of now are women who are "sexually liberated" and feel they have more freedom and desire to explore their sexuality instead of repressing it. So while these promiscuous girls may not want to commit and be loyal to one man during these years, when they are ready for a serious relationship, I think they will be loyal.

• truth is no one is loyal
    not boys not girls.
    and the person who are loyal and trustworthy
    got cheated or betrayed.
    so,
    either good people stop getting in relationship or become like others and enter in the game of relationship.

And after playing the relAtionship games people want to get into a relationship with a good person.
    maybe good person people are so good to accept them. but í really think don't deserve a good person...

í see this as a flow...( pass from one to another ).
    a good person enter for good relAtionship...
    but in the end they become bad
    becuase they got cheated many times that they themselves become one..
    and later these things become normal.

and then this flow continue...

• well that is a debatable one.. but I think we should not categorize all girls in the same segment.. every other girl is different from one another..

Usually girls like to date outside their marriage/ relationship only bc of some really unsolved issues between the teo of them.. But this doesn't mean they are mystified doing wht they do..

Not all are loyal but similar is the case with men too!

Are we really that sacred like holy water lol?😂

• It's 50/50. Some are, some aren't. Some will stay loyal to their man while he's in prison for 5 years while some women won't stay loyal to their man who's in the military overseas for 2 years. Some women can't picture themselves staying with one man for whatever amount of years; they wanna experience things they haven't or enjoy having too much fun. Sometimes the man they with can't provide them with certain things, so they go elsewhere to get it

• I think girls are on average loyal. The main problem is in my opinion that girls can be so hypocritical. I see more and more girls preaching they would like a guy who would pursue them, be romantic, reliable... but most time when one of this kind approaches them.., they end up walking away or replying the same idiotic answers like "you are such a gentleman etc... but it would be better be friends" or mock him just because he is being kind.. and few minutes later most of them are slutting up with the first moron who only cares to shove his cock in their mouths ! The thing that makes that even worse is that most girls then bitch on that, I mean that that second kind is not romantic, he can cheat on them and stuff... but they keep be with him. So when most girls always say that "guys only cares about sex, guys do this, guys to that and the charming prince doesn't exist anymore"... they had better add that even the princess has become a nasty hypocritical cow that only cares to ride the entire court ! Obviously not all of them act like this, but honestly I see more and more acting that way, and it's shameful really.

• No. The time has changed, and they no longer needs to be, since they will almost always come out on top anyway. False rape accusation? Better put the guy in prison? The father wants a divorce because the woman hits the child? Better give the child to the woman and make the father pay for her therapy. And so on.

• I don't know about nowadays. I just know in general the ones I dated they are loyal

• No. here's why. I met someone in a facebook user group. She was in a CNN News feature. I befriended her, things went ok. We connected last Thanksgiving. She dumped me on Valentines Day. During that time I bought her 2 iphone chargers, iphone headphones, 2 heart charms, and what did I get out of it. Nothing. Not even a thank you.

• I'd say they are less loyal than before the sexual revolution. But at the same time men are less loyal too, however i'd say women are even less loyal than before.

• No. Most people, not just girls, aren't loyal.

• Maybe half are loyal.

• Well depends on what you mean by loyal. I think most girls have cheated or will cheat at some point, but I don't think that means they cheat on every single parter they have. Most aren't consistent at being loyal or consistent at being unfaithful.

They cheat on some partners but are loyal to others.

• Some are some aren't. Are you loyal OP?

• no, there's no honor among thieves lmao jk, i think now that feminism is the way it is and divorce settlements are the way they are, there's no incentives for girls to be loyal like there was once. there's always excepctions tho

• I loved robin hood because his gang were loyal asf and had honour. But they stole for the poor which made me wet asf.

• LOL! Compared to what?

• Not most of them

• Not..

• There are very few loyal individuals in this world... you are not one of them and nether am I.

• not at all
    they like to think that they are above cheating

• Some are some ant

• I assume not. If I wanted loyalty I'd get a dog, that goes for both sexes.

• Not at all.

• Some are, some aren't

• Some of them are loyal but they are very less , the rest aren't

• i will base it on the girls actions not her said promises

• Promiscuity is trending nowadays. It's not just the girls, it's the guys too.

• If you are comparing now adays to the past, then no. We've only gotten more slutty as a species.

• no! HELLLLLLLL NO!!!

• NOPE