Guys, Is this guy into me or keeping me as an option?

We met off a dating app 4 weeks after we matched. Our date was hot and intense but fun. It's been 4 weeks since our last date. He messages me everyday and we switch from sexting to chatting. He tells me he wants me, he wants to see me again... But the signals are mixed... He's sweet, romantic and then turns sexual (which I love) but he's so good looking... Is he keeping me as an option, or does he only want one thing... Or does he actually like me?
He is genuinely busy... And he lives over an hour away by car...

5

Most Helpful Guy

• You're plan B, unfortunately. I understand he's busy, but guys make time for this kind of thing. Trust me, they do.

What Guys Said 4

• babe.. its been a month since you are dating him.. so it would not ne pushy if ask him what he really wants from you the way I see you need not just go giving him sex.. something substantial should be coming out of this meet!

Best of luck dear!

• Why don't you ask him out and find out?

• just ask him if he wants something serious or a hookup

• when I have asked I dont get an answer. I don't want to seem to pushy or needy.

• I will thanks x

• Hey. 2 weeks ago I asked when we were going to meet... I got no answer... And then a few days later I sent a message stating that I'm going to move on since he clearly doesn't have time for me. I've got no reply. He clearly wanted one thing. Thanks for your opinions guys x

• why do you think signals are mixed?

• Because we do switch between naughty and not so naughty messages. And when I have asked I dont get an answer. I don't want to seem to pushy or needy.

• Hey thanks. That's the problem. Our schedules aren't syncing up so out next date is proving hard to arrange. I'm working on it. Thanks

• I don't deserve thanks haha
      trust me it is hard to judge anyone's intention over chats. it can be both good or bad.
      Just stick to him for now and continue the talk but slowly decrease the naughty content. if he gets restless and talks about sex even if you don't show interest in that subject St that particular time then definitely he is in sex.