Does a guy holding the door open mean anything?

I was walking out of one of my classes to the gym. Another guy in my class walks to the gym after class too. I intentionally walked slow so he would catch up to me. He ended up passing me near the end of the walk but he wasn't too far ahead of me and when we got to the doors, he held them for me. The first door he held open casually like you do for anyone behind you and I said thank you and he saw who I was. the second one he held open for me in the super old fashioned way where I go in first and he walks in behind me. Does this mean anything or am I hopelessly looking for signs? haha pls comment with your opinion ☺️

• Yes, he might be interested
  • It just means he's a nice guy
  • No, it means nothing
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

37

Most Helpful Guy

• he could jus be a nice guy not all of us r ass holes

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't mean anything, he's just being generous and nice. He's just being a gentlemen that's all.

What Guys Said 6

• It means he's polite.

• Chivalry isn't dead😌👌

• It means nothing. He's just holding a door open for someone else either entering or leaving a building. Ugh... why must people try to analyze such a mundane gesture?

• it means he likes ice cream

• i hold the door for anyone if thier close but I'll time it for a good looking girl 😍

• Yes, it means he still has much to learn...

What Girls Said 2

• He just sounds like a gentleman. Guess chivalry isn't dead huh?

• I hold the door open for anyone walking towards it and believe me I want in none of their pants.