Men! Cheating? HELP?

can you really care about someone you cheat on 3x? especially if the person you cheated on her with was your ex and baby mama?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Lotta wrong answers sorry but human physiology tends to dictate our actions. what your asking is very hard. and as you seen a lot of people who are bring morals which is relatively new to humans. males like me we want to mate and mate with as many women as possible. this is frowned upon by modern religious so cities. if I could I would have a harem cause I can love more than 1 women equally. Lotta people can't handle that. however back to your question that's up to you to decided. do you want to be with someone who apparently wants "side bitchs" or do you want a man to only have eyes for you. if 2nd I'd move on and find a guy who will fulfill your needs

Most Helpful Girl

• No you don't cheat on someone you care about. If you cared about them you wouldn't have cheated in the first place.

What Guys Said 7

• He doesn't care about you if he cheated on you. Especially with his ex & baby momma, he definitely doesn't give two shits about you if he did that. Cheating once could be forgiven but multiple times, that shows that he isn't gonna change & he'll continue to do it. Leave him. It's not worth staying around and getting hurt over & over. If he really cared about you, he wouldn't of cheated in the first place

• You can still "care" about them, but you don't cheat on someone you "love". Cheating spells uncertainty, and you cannot be uncertain in love.

• yes you can still care about a person you cheated on, but you absolutely have no respect for them. That if you do it once, if he done it three times not also does he have no respect for you, but he laughing because he can get away with it.

• If you're still with this person, stop being with them.

• cheating is about being selfish and dishonest

• the basic answer to somebody's cheek means they care about themselves than anyone else

• Shiit gurl ma names tarone, spelled like tyrone but pronounced tarone.
    I chill with my baby mamas mama all da time and sometimes i tap dat ya feel me?
    I love my baby mama to deaf but sometimes i just need a side piece ya kno what i sayin?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!