So when will he text me?

Hey,
so i just got a guys number for the first time. I've never done this before, but today I was at a trampoline place with my friends and I saw this pretty cute guy. We all started talking and we were flirting a bit. Long story short I was bout to leave and I was scared of never seeing him again, so I got asked for his number and he said he'd call me later. It's been like 5 hours... lmao I have no patience but when will he call? Should I call him first or should I just wait? Don't know help me out here

12

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• How are we supposed to know when the guy will be texting you? I do not have the talent to foresee the future. (I wish I could though)

• Thanks for being a real bitch on here. By the way the guy still hasn't texted me so my self confidence has dropped to an all time low. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then you can shove your opinion up your ass.