Guys, Is smiling the whole time with you on a date a turn off?

Smiling too much.

Of course it's natural

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's alright.

The only problem is when i actually try to be funny. Since you've been smiling the whole night, there won't be any difference when you actually 'need' to show you are laughing about something.

Also i would feel like i worked to get you smiling, which is good. If you don't smile much, it makes it more valuable

What Guys Said 11

• I think it depends, if it seems insincere then yes would just seem like she's being fake or trying to pass the time. personally would make me feel like she's interested if she does smile. a girls smile is worth a 1000 words

• Not if the smiles are genuine.

• Only if its very forced.
    Wow, for some reason , imagining this senario made me think of kissing a girl on her soft cheeks when she is smiling.
    Yep, i have officially gone too long without a woman.

• Well, that could be... depending on the situation obviously. But if you are overacting, or if he I feel like it, then it could be a turn off.

• A genuine smile is the best, but I'd rather date someone with a resting bitch face who cared tha someone who faked their grin

• If it's genuine then heck no.

• As long as it doesn't look forced.

• Do whatever is natural while making sure you give the smile when relevant!

• No not really, depending on the girl it could be quite flattering or even a turn on

• nope.

• As long as it's not forced or fake it doesn't matter.