What makes a guy keep trying with a girl that keeps breaking up with him?

I really wanna know why one of my guy friends keeps going back to the same girl that he obviously isn't meant to be with. They're good for a week or two then they start arguing every five seconds and then break up and they've done it for a few months now. So y'all know what type of girl he's dealing with, she's one of those girls that were given everything and they expect the boyfriend to do the same and that she's never wrong and he is. She also has money so i'm starting to think that's why he won't leave her alone completely but why she won't leave him alone i have no idea. On top of that she talks to him like he doesn't have feelings and like she doesn't care and he keeps coming to me asking me why she doesn't take him serious but still wants to be with him. He's not broke but he's not "balling" like she is & he's constantly moving in and out of his parents house and still doesn't have his car fixed so her house is where they chill at and her car is what they use. They both are around the ages of 19-22 so they honestly have plenty of time to go be with other people. Also i notice he constantly tries to have back up plans (other girls) instead of just giving it a rest and being by hisself so he can get his life together. Please tell me wtf is wrong with both of them 😭

What Guys Said 2

• honestly when a man loves a women truly your soul gets connected you would do anything just to make her happy and part of a strong relationship is going through it all together

• rejection can be a powerful thing and so if you can get the person who rejected you to accept you

What Girls Said 1

• The fact that he is desperate and lonely and has no other options.

• he actually has other options but as soon as she starts back showing interest and apologizing he goes right back to her and forgets he was even talking to whoever he was talking to but your right about the desperate & lonely part