Would you care if a girl you were dating stopped messaging or planning dates with you?

I have been dating a guy I met on Tinder for three months. I have had a talk with him about exclusivity, and he was hesitant because of planning on changing jobs and moving to another state at the end of summer, but he continued seeing me and taking me out. I gave him about a month space and time so he can think, but he hasn't given any verbal answer he just said "it will be distance". He hasn't texted me in a week either. So I opened my OKC and Bumble and Match profile and already set up two dates. I saw his profile in hidden mode so he doesn't see me visiting him. And i saw that he says he looks for long term relationship to settle down (so lame that he can't be honest with me and he can't tell me he wants nothing O do with me bu he blames "possible distance of 2 hours drive").
He visited my profiles on all platforms. He even liked me on Okc and Bumble. I dont even get why he is doing that. Before i was sweet to him showing my interest, texting once twice or thrice a week to set plans or just to ask his week/day. I used to cook for him, and whenever he needs, listen to him. Tried to learn about him, his past, the things he wants from future, and I never made him pay whenever we were iut even though he makes triple the amount what i make. I wonder why he totally stopped talking since a week but constantly visiting my profile. Would you care if a girl who used to show interest and clearly likes you and wants a relationship with you, suddenly changed her behavior and no longer texting you or asking how you are? I am pretty tired of him not doing anything and stopped chasing. I am 100% sure it is his loss and do not want ti give him more credit. Do you think he would care? Or would you care at all?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan of internet dating. but this is kinda fucked up. your giving way too much to receive jackshit. its best for you to move on

• Thanks. I moved on. It is really his loss.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If they had feelings for her, they would care. If they didn't, they wouldn't.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah then I would forget about her.
    Fuck you Meagan.

• But wouldn't you wonder why she stopped? And try to ask her?

• Hellllll nooooo. I don't care what she thinks anymore.

• Okay thanks

• he's either into someone else or got bored of you

or he didn't like your personality, just forget him

• Maybe. Though I think he is the boring one with his limp dick.

• Yes it would bother me a lot

• Are you serious or sarcastic?

• I believe that would make me look needy and desperate. I have been single for three years by choice. I know how great a girlfriend i can be for the guy who deserves and i won't be settling for someone who gives nothing to me in return.

• then just cut him off don't bother with him even if he comes back to you

• I'd just move on.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!