My boyfriend invited me to join him on holiday with his friends?

I'm excited to be going on our first holiday together, but now everything has been booked and paid for it my minds started to wander.

His friend suggested they went away and he immediately told me about it. I assumed it was a couples getaway to find that I am the only girl going. My boyfriend didn't have to invite me, he could have a. Not invited me at all and enjoyed a lads holiday or b. Arranged for us to go on a holiday of our own. So now it's going to be a group of guys and me which I have no issue with. I just thought it was kinda cute but odd at the same time that he didn't mind me going with them or maybe this is the norm and I'm over thinking it?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I think you may be over thinking things a bit. He clearly wants you to go on holiday with him otherwise he wouldn't have invited you. I would take him at face value and look forward to a nice holiday with him, and remember you two don't have to hang out with his friends for the whole holiday, you can always do your own thing.

Enjoy your holiday :)

What Girls Said 1

• I am pretty sure you're going to have an amazing time. You will probably even make some new friends. You need to chill. It's going to be great.