Name one feature, the other gender could have that you love the sight of. And then name one feature you feel that same gender finds attractive?

For me I always appreciate a girl with a pretty face, she could have no boobs and literally no ass. But if that face is 💣... well then I'm 100% in

The feature I feel that I bring to the table is broad shoulders.

Your turn 😈

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Smiles. I'm a huge sucker for big grins. I don't really know what I bring, but a lot of guys have said that they like how I have cheek dimples when I smile

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice round booty

Girls would appreciate my glutes or eyes or lips or big chest or big arms or big legs or broad shoulders... i can keep going?

1|0
    1|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I find tallness (let's say 6 ft. +) really attractive. I love feeling small when I'm with a guy. It's definitely not a necessity for me, but it's something I'm really drawn to!

Hmmm. I have a fit, thin figure from being a runner.

0|0
    1|0
  • Face too but I need some body structure lol can't look like a sack of potatoes. For us besides lookin cute in the face, boobs and butt always enhance the look lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I love big biceps on men.
    I don't know i have nice legs and nice boobs

0|0
    1|0
  • broad shoulder
    hair / eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Face structure
    Body shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Face or beautiful eyes
    Ummm I don't know

0|0
    1|0
  • Back muscles for men and nice ass for both

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• The females eyes 😍.

The feature I bring is nothing. 😂

1|0
    1|0
    • You must have something man, everyone has something. Don't be so harsh on yourself

Loading... ;