Do I have to have big muscles to date girls?

Ima be going off to college soon and I want to impress girls at my new college, but I'm a skinny 127 pounds. I've been working out for a little over a year now, so I have some nice cuts, but my muscles aren't big enough to see through my clothes, unless I buy a small or extra small shirt. I feel like because I'm not huge, I am no competition to guys who are really aesthetically pleasing to women. Should I be worried? Do I need big muscles to get girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Not at all. There's all kinds of women out there who like all kinds of things. Develop your personality, your humor, your self-confidence, your intelligence, be trustworthy and decent to people - those are the traits that attract most people to want to know you, and that is how relationships grow.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only the one between your legs

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• U don't need muscles to get me lol. Sometimes muscles are too much that it looks unnatural. It's kind of like I know I'm skinny and my arms are skinny but if a guy doesn't like me bc I don't have bigger arms then I don't want him anyway. Hope this helped. If you're healthy then I don't care about arms

0|0
    0|0
  • No you don't have too

0|0
    0|0
  • No, girls will like whoever they want so don't worry about it too much

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think personally that big muscles matter, im kinda scronny (Idk how this is spelled) myself, but I'm not worried about being not muscular enough so I think you should be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh so that's why I look skinny outside. Fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong character and ambition are what the ladies love. However its still important to stay healthy

0|0
    0|0