How do I get out of my comfort zone and gain more confidence with girls?

I'm very shy around women. I get very nervous. Hands get sweaty just thinking about coming in contact with one. How do I gain the courage to talk to one?

510

Most Helpful Girl

• Be flat out honest that you self-diagnosed yourself with anxiety and they should understand :)
    Good luck!

• I was trying to approach this girl earlier. Name was Kayla. She rejected me. =O I don't know what to do anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm terrible at making smalltalk. You could meet new people by doing some sort of activity that lets you meet women with similiar interests and that way you could have something to talk about. Also you can have a hobby or career that you're really passionate about and when you are successful you will naturally have confidence - not just to with girls.

What Girls Said 4

• Lmao!

• Typical feminist agenda. Mocking men at their lowest point. I'm on red pill reddit by the way

• Don't you already have a girlfriend lol ask her for tips

• Fake it till ya make it

• Fuck off lol no ones gonna believe you now

What Guys Said 9

• It seems like you're over thinking everything when you are talking to gals. First gain confidence in yourself and be ready for rejection. Shit happens don't get butthurt for being rejected. Did something happen to you that was cause by a female, that could explain your nervousness.

• They are all feminist and just want our money.

• Dude you're pathetic if you white knight. You're doing it right now. Why are you sticking up for women when all they want is to use you for money and status?

• When was I sticking up for them, I literally just told you I'm not a feminist. You just have a skewed way of thinking but troll on harambe

• Pretend they're your grandma or mom

Pros: Easy to talk to
    Cons: You get turned on by thinking about your grandma

• Lmao you make me cringe boyo I bet ur feminine AF too
    Next time you see a girl just slap the booty and tell her you want to pound her against the wall and shit on her chest. Works every time

• Just give up dude, girls are scary.

• Its because you are such a beta male

• How do I become alpha?

• you might as well just join mgtow, cause nice guys like you finish last

• ^ That's bullshit. Doormats finish last nice guys actually have a decent shot with women

• Dood ask your girlfriend

• Be in your comfort zone

• aren't you the guy who said you banged tons of girls in college? Dafuq?

• by being the opposite of a typical guy on gag