I'm texting a girl right now and I don't know what to say?

I already told her I'm very shy. She said that was cute. I'd like to eventually reach a point of cuddling. What do I do? I'm very nervous. New to this sort of stuff.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should cook her a nice dinner and then watch Titanic or The Notebook on the couch and she will start to cry and you can cuddle and console her.
    Make sure to have a tissue near by to wipe the tears off her face.
    She will appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her look.. I am CHICO and I am THE MAN...

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• 0|0
    0|1
  • Talk to her like a person. Ask her about herself. Tell her about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Text her " if I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I would be holding a Galaxy" LOLL

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how far you live from her. If you live close to her ask her to casually hang out at your place or watch a movie. If she's not that close, just tell her what you're feeling. Girls appreciate guys being up front and honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she just wants to use me for my resources and money like all the other women do? I'm a part of MGTOW

• Show All
    • Lolll. Ohh god lol. So if she grabs me like that. How should I react? I wouldn't even know what to do with my hands.

• Well it depends. If you like where its going then just keep letting her do it. If you dont stop her she'll probably just keep going

• Write her a poem

1|0
    0|1
  • ask her out

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm nervous as fuck tayla how do I do this? Hands shaking rn.

• just say hey i would love to continue this conversation in person sometime! drinks/dinner/coffee? my treat.

• Peg her

0|0
    0|1
  • Tell her you have a nice cat.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Show her your moth collection

2|0
    0|0
  • There's a time and a place for cuddling. And that time is AFTER you smash that like the freaking HULK! So if you're not turning green af, you're not trying. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Send her a pic of your 9 incher

0|0
    0|0
  • Send her a dink pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Boast about your tattoos lol

0|0
    0|0