(For boy) do you like the girl with brown skin or white skin?

I have a problem about this in my country, they think if beautiful is someone with white skin. And i have brown skin , someday i do my skin injection to be white. But i stop that because it's not good for my body. And now my skin become brown again

212

Most Helpful Guy

• your skin color doesn't make you hot.
    you can be an ugly person with light or dark skin.
    or you can be a really hot person with light or dark skin.

Most Helpful Girl

• Devi13, what you are experiencing is called colorism or colourism. Here is an article about the problem in Indonesia.

indonesiaful.com/.../

I'm white. It is not something I have personal experience with. But I have had and do have dark skinned lovers, men and women, here in Los Angeles, California (at twice your age), for whatever that is worth to you. Have hope that there will always be people in the world who see YOU, all of you, and will love you for who you are. There is no one else on Earth just like you. You have a special value that no one else on Earth has.

What Guys Said 11

• White as white can get, because I'm as white as white can get.

Again, it's not a rule. I've seen a few with darker skin that were utterly amazing, but I prefer lighter skin.

• Yeah, don't use the injections. Skin color is actually one of the least important factors. My preference is white, but darker skin means nothing if there's beauty to be seen.

• I don't care, so long as they have skin.

• There are a lot of hot girls with brown skin; just met a girl from Peru who was beautiful (Unfortunately my Spanish is bad and her English non-existant).

Whatever you do, DO NOT take unhealthy steps like skin injection to try to look lighter.

• there are lots of boys who like brown skin so don't use the injections. it's the features that count.

• Beauty has no color !!! Don't let any body else or society tell you that your not beautiful because of your natural self, and your heath is more important than anything so embrace your extra melanin!!!

• While whiter skin shade is considered generally slightly more attractive, changing it is totally not worth it.

• definitely brown

• You are perfect just the way you are! You don't have to change for anyone but yourself if YOU want to. There will be someone that you meet that will love you for you no matter your skin color, the size of your boobs, body, face, etc.

• skin color doesn't matter, love. ever girl is perfect in their own why. not one is better then the other

• doesn't matter

• I like White skin better, but Asians are fine too. You don't need to try to change yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• I know what you mean. Many Asian countries such as Korea favor milky white skin. It's a beauty standard for Koreans to have the most pale skin ever and find that beautiful. I'm Korean and find that unhealthy looking and as if you're a ghost. I honestly think you shouldn't worry about skin color because you're born with what you have. Embrace it. Society shouldn't make you change, it should be your own self-will