I revamped my look... Was this guy not interested in me but then after I got a makeover he suddenly is?

So there was a dude in my class (were in college). I thought he was into me since he was friendly but he didn't seem to be making a move and he ignored my attempt once to make a move. SO last weekend I dyed my hair black and cut my hair to my jawline. It's really fitting on me (I had light hair before and it was looking drab, and it was to my shoulders). It seems like it suits me better and I look way better and more punk-like, dark.
So then we had class and he seemed to look at me way more and kept moving seats around my area (unless it was coincidental). Then he said a little something funny to me and when he was around me he talked louder and would look at me. Before he didn't seem to act this way.
I'm just wondering if it's possible for a guy to become more interested after my new hair makeover?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. the same thing happened to me when a girl in my class changed her hair style. she used to have straight hair but she did curly and it suited her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really want to be around a guy who only likes you for how you look?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes if he thinks its some other girl and not the innocent girl he remembers.

• sometimes a new look makes people notice you in a away they didn't before, it happens to me

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!