Girls, at what point do you start considering sex when your interested/dating someone new?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Until we're in a committed relationship and I know I care for you, and you care about me, AND I know you're going to stick around you're not getting in these pants. No sir.

What Girls Said 20

• I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over a month so far and I'm holding off. I dont want to go there too soon. It's really temping though.
    I've been hurt in the past by allowing intimacy to move too quickly

• Yea I know girls wait a bit sometimes cuz they've been hurt so that makes a whole lot of sense but sucks for the guys who do have good intentions

• 2nd date lol but I'm not one who wants a serious relationship just a friends with benefits type deal until we get bored with eachother

• The feelings just appear, maybe when they vibe w you or everything is going really well

• Definitely BY the second date

• never dated but i will have sex when im mentally and physically ready. there's no set time. but not a second before im ready. he can dump me i its too long.

• 1 year.

• After a few weeks.

• Pretty much as soon as we're dating.

• With my ex, we started dating and then we started having sex really soon like almost right away. But never will I do that again and never will I believe a guy when he says he wants to marry me that quick. Anyways, that was a lesson to be learned. From now on, not until we're in a committed relationship and I care for you and I know you care for me and everything.

• I've never committed to dating someone exclusivly until weve had sex a couple times i gotta know the sex is good

• I'm thinking about right away. How good he might be in bed or what our first time together will be like. Won't mean I'm sleeping with him the first date but it's on the back of our mind

• Depends, usually a couple of months or if I feel I can trust him. If we're getting on really well and see it going good I'll bring it up.

• For me, once I start dating him i'm already thinking about sex. I don't have any specific time I want to have sex though, it just happens when it happens

• Couple of months to be honest. I need to trust that person and already have a good connection with them.

• When he put a ring on my finger...

• Never dated anyone.

• Probably once we get started on becoming closer. And really well compatible. What I mean is like after a couple or dates or hangouts.

• I know it's not a popular opinion but if the first date goes smoothly I like to get it on with him the night of to see if there is sexual compatibility.

• Started doing sexual things by date 2 with my current boyfriend, but didn't actually have sex until date 4 or 5. It all depends on your comfort level with the person.

• Whenever I am ready and I want to. Generally it takes a while. Sex is far from my mind when I first start dating someone.