Have you been stood up for a date?

• Yes
    37%(21)36%(31)Vote34%(10)
  • No
    63%(36)64%(55)Vote66%(19)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• No but on one occassion I wish it did happen. He showed up and could tell I wasn't what he expected. So he was being a prick the whole time, didn't pay for me, talked about himself and kept reminding me every 30 minutes that he had to go somewhere in an hour so said fuck it Im outta here 😂 Biggest prick I ever met in my life

• Well he was indeed a prick but him not paying for you isn't a reason to call him that (tho everything else is)

• Hahah well.. we can swap the gas they used back then for farts lol better than throwing a drink in his face

• Thanks for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was very sad, girl told me she would be there and I waited 30 minutes and she never came, one of the most embarrassing days in my life next to when I asked this girl out that I thought liked me in college class and the next day she moved to the other side of the room, also another time I wish I could just curl up in a ball, everyday for the rest of that semester I think my face for red entering the classroom and I never looked around or made eye contact because I felt like such a loser.

What Girls Said 16

• Yep I have. Luckily I texted the guy an hour before the date to see what the story was otherwise I would've been waiting for him on my own only for him to never show up 😓

• I had a date with a guy, we were gonna watch a movie at the cinema. I watched the movie by myself and was told by his best friend the next day that he went out with another girl instead. Was pissed, but I liked the movie :P

• Story time! *gets popcorn*

1 - This guy stood me up three times in a row. He claimed he came by and I never answered the door. Impossible considering I was up until 2am all three nights.

2- My ex stood me up everytime we had something planned. Eventually I figured out it was because he didn't want to be seen with me.

3 - This guy went to a private college about thirty minutes from my university. Apparently they had a Valentine's Day dance and he invited me to go. The day of I didn't hear from. I texted him that evening and asked if we were still going. He responded "no" an hour later. I saw a picture of him at the dance with his friends later that night. Sucks because I've never been asked to a dance either lol.

• I wouldn't say stood up but I've had a few guys tell me some lame excuse to have to cancel. I think they got too nervous or something cuz they would tell me that they're nervous then the next day suddenly they're called into work or their dog needs to go to the vet.

• I've been stood up a handful of times. Not while on the date but usually cancel an hour before the date. Really used to bother me. Do I dumped him.

• I haven't but I've only been on like 3 dates so im almost too inexperienced to qualify for even answering this question lol

• no have you?

• Yes but I had already went on two days with this guy. We were supposed to meet for a third and he never followed up with us meeting and totally ignored me the whole day. I'm guessing because he doesn't know what he wants. Maybe he was looking for something casual and he sensed I wasn't.

• I haven't gone out on enough dates to be stood up.

• How is it that you haven't dated much?

• I also go through fairly good periods of being single. I've currently been single for 2 years. I'm kind of an avoidant type of person. Sometime I go out with my friends (usually to drive them) and they want to go around flirting with guys and I'm just like "Meh". I look at people and have little to no desire to interact with them. I mean I like talking to people... but I find a lot of them to be boring.

• I guess it's more the 'game' I don't like. If men approach me at a place like the bar I usually tell them I'm asexual. Then once all that sexual stuff is off the table they actually start to relax and talk to me like a regular person.

• No, that would suck :/ I don't date a lot though, mostly high school stuff, only dated 1 new person out of high school or went on a date with him.

• Nope.

• No lol

• It has happened a few times in my life.

• No, lets talk about how your white American, frankenstein lookin ass got stood up!

• Yes once

• No i have never. But if he did stood me up... you better protect your fucking balls!

• Why be violent when you can just move on and ignore him?

• Im not gonna be violent, telling them off isn't really violent now is it?
      "Protect your balls" thats just a bluff. But, i will keep your word in mind.

• Didn't seem like a bluff at first.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope.

• Nope

• No. Haven't been on too many though.

• um nope

• yes, only once or twice

it sucks but oh well

• Yes... twice with same woman... then she was actually upset I moved on and found someone else... Well... tough...