Sex on the first date?

1226

Most Helpful Guy

• If a lady has sex on the first date with me, I will assume that she has had a lot of sex on first dates and that means that I am just #146 on her list. I don't see much potential for a LTR if this happens.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• For me sex is kind of a test that makes or breaks the relationship. If the compatibility is there, it strengthens the relationship. I'll fantasize more about the girl later. If it's not there, I'll begin to start gradually losing interest.

Compatibility in my case is more based on a kind of mental bond, like what makes two dance partners great for each other. It's not necessarily skill but a kind of connection in that moment that allows you to anticipate each other's bodies and rhythms.

In my case, sex on the first date makes sense to determine that compatibility, since a lot of time could be wasted and things could become a lot more upsetting if we dated for months first and then had sex and realized that compatibility wasn't there when everything else was so great.

That's just me though. I'm one of those types who unfortunately begins to develop the strongest attachment to a girl through the process of sleeping with her, and only when the compatibility is there.

• The only way I'd have sex on the first date and still remain in a serious relationship with her is if we knew each other long before we went on said date and we simply had a lot of sexual tension.

But if it's a girl I just met and we have sex right away, I'll assume it's a casual relationship.

• Bad idea

• Maybe. If we have been flirting or had a romantic connection for a while before, and If I can see myself being with them.

• Tinder dates? sure

Girl i've been investing this crazy effort, like her personality and don't wanna mess it all up? never.

• If a guy asks for sex on the first date it's because he cares more about sex than about the person herself

• Hello! I have never had sex on a first date coz I want to get to know them first then after 3 or 4 dates then maybe I will if she wants to but I would never ever push myself on any woman who doesn't want to do it!

• Huh ya generally speaking sex on first date and if its good there might be a second date lol

• I would take her serious if she did that

• if you like sex then yeah

• Well , i fuck no problem but i dont respect such girls thats it

• No way.

• I think it is a big mistake having sex on first dates. You don't know each other. The sex could be great and you end up seeing a jerk or the sex could be crappy and you end up not seeing a great person. Get to know someone first.

• yup..

• on the second date maybe but not on the first

• Slutty

• No its wrong

• why not?

• Nah...

• in my opinion, i wouldn't do it because i prefer knowing them ;P but it doesn't really matter.

• I never expect sex on first date. I expect it by the third, however.

• I'd like it but I'd be less than enthused if this was something she did a lot

• Nope

• sure

• We could indeed. But it would hurt redneck pride.

What Girls Said 11

• No. Most likely thing is the other person will think you are easy and just go back to dating others.
    You need to keep them interested, dont give it all away till you know you are in a stable relationship

• Depends on the situation. Me and my ex had sex on the first date BUT we had known each other (we worked together) for a few months first. So it depends on you and your situation really.

• Nothing wrong with it.

• First date is too early.

• Depends completely on the girl and how she handles the situation.

• Yes. Sex is life

• Ew. Never!!

• Done it and 7 years strong.

• That's so sad.

• Get back to me once you've reached 7 years with you boyfriend. 👋🏽

• Will do. :)

• Not for me

• No never!

• You won't be a girlfriend material anymore. More like a slutty fuckedy buddy material.
    So, i suggest you to not do that.

• 👍 ... right...

• A 50 year old man arguing with an 18 year old.
      What happend to humanity?

Listen, every single individual in life has different opinions on different matters.
      I only stated mine, i dont mean to offend anyone. If you dont like it then shut the fuck up and mind your own god damned business. Im pretty sure im not the only one who thinks its wrong to start dating someone with a fuck. I dont know why a 50 year old man would pick on me for that little matter. You're behaviour is worser then a immature child.

The girl asked for opinions and i gave her mine, you gave her yours. Thats it, end of discussion. there's no need for argument.

• my comment on my age was merely to illustrate i have more experience than most and there was no argument but just discussion