Would you leave him?

So your with your boyfriend and he treats you well and all the above. But then another guy. Comes a long who is more confident, better looking and other stuff. Would you leave your boyfriend for him? Or would you have a fling or stay with your boyfriend?

81

Most Helpful Girl

• I have probably seen more confident, better looking men than my partner. I still had no interest in leaving my boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she leaves you for another guy for whatever reason then you're better off without her. Obviously you two weren't right for each other in that case and even though it will obviously hurt, it means that you can eventually start looking for a girl that you are more compatible with.

What Girls Said 7

• You should never cheat whilst in a relationship
    If she really cares for the second guy then she has a duty to inform the first guy out of respect

• Nope I'd always stay with my boyfriend.

• fling at first

• not a f*cking chance! i think that the boyfriend will always has his place in her life

• No way I would leave my boyfriend. Looks are superficial in my mind, so I would stay loyal and with my guy.

• Would try becoming the best of friends first. Or perhaps just leave it as friends. That is.. until the boyfriend does anything unforgivable.

• I would stay with my boyfriend. Don't take things for granted!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!