23 hot and single! Why does it hurt so much?

So I am fresh out of college with a lot of time on my hands. I have focused and perfected my given style and actually a more natural look! I put down the claws, fake eyelashes, and bleached clipped in extensions. I see all these guys smile and flirt with me but they never approach me. Am I not good enough?
My instagram and social media get men from all the cross the world telling me I'm beautiful but all people ever do is stick me as friends with benefits or in the friend zone. I am tired of being here. Are they blind? I am not ugly. I just have a very shy nature to me that makes me not speak up.

What distinguishes me from the girls that guys are approaching? How do I even meet a guy?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people argue that really attractive women are loneliest women because they are assumed to be taken.

• I am honestly starting to believe that! Its like men are scared to approach me!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, wait till you find him. Please don't settle with anything less than what you deserve. Out of these 7 billion, more than half are men (yes of course it contains "babies"). But please do wait, or you won't be available when he comes, Sister.

What Guys Said 6

• it's simple af
    most guys around you would be average and they would like to get a girl who is easy to approach. with easy I mean to whom they can talk confidently.
    it is natural for anyone to get shaky while talking to someone good looking.
    won't girls get nervous to talk to a guy who looks like Chris hemsworth or Johnny Depp for example.
    https://youtu.be/LJS7Igvk6ZM

My advice is to seek guys who are all rounder or have achieved great success because they are the ones who generally hold confidence to approach you and they also have integrity. Do not fall for any xyz mumbo jumbo with a makeup of confidence generally they are seeking short term benefits.

• if you are wearing revealing clothing the kind of guy you're attracting is likely only wanting sex. if you meet a guy at a bar, then you're attracting a specific type of guy.
    also, if I try to talk with you and you're responding with very few words, I'll likely think you're not interested.

• it will most likely be fear of rejection like others have said that guys stay away but it could also be that as you say guys stick you with friends with benifits it's as likely that your going after a certain type of guy or that this is the image others associate you with.

• Excuse my language but do you have rest bitch face?

• Well fear of rejection. Guys dont approach you because they think you will reject them

• Maybe you're searching in a wrong group of guys..

• I met this one guy who was a gentleman and spent hours with me!!! He turned out to be married. I was not really searching for this guy.

• But you mentioned all people stick you around as friends with benefits?

• If thats the case its very simple..

You just spoke to a random guy and maybe you were a little attracted to that guy.

but that doesn't make you not being beautiful..

That guy probably would've thought, I met this wonderful gorgeous girl today. and he probably he would remember you for rest of the years..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!