Girls, What should I wear for my date?

I am going on a date tomorrow and am a bit lost choosing what to wear since it is a date with another girl. I know it shouldn't matter so much but since it's my first date with a girl I'm kinda nervous and I don't want to come across weird to her in going over the top or underdressing. My flatmate said that I should dress more girly than I usually do and after much discussion, I agreed with her as my date said she prefers girls in skirts. We have spent most of this weekend trying to pick an outfit and we came out with three. My flatmate likes the outfits with the flats better as she says they're cuter but I'm still not sure. I'm equally comfortable wearing all of them so which one do you think is best?

• Girls, What should I wear for my date?This?
  • Girls, What should I wear for my date?This? (The shoes are black flats)
  • Girls, What should I wear for my date?Or this?
    Vote C
Thanks for all the suggestions and encouragements ❤️ In the end I went with the second outfit but did change the top to a plain white one. My date said I looked great and she showed me a great time. There will definitely be second date.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• first top and heels, second nylons, third skirt. good luck!!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE