Girls, What should I wear for my date?

I am going on a date tomorrow and am a bit lost choosing what to wear since it is a date with another girl. I know it shouldn't matter so much but since it's my first date with a girl I'm kinda nervous and I don't want to come across weird to her in going over the top or underdressing. My flatmate said that I should dress more girly than I usually do and after much discussion, I agreed with her as my date said she prefers girls in skirts. We have spent most of this weekend trying to pick an outfit and we came out with three. My flatmate likes the outfits with the flats better as she says they're cuter but I'm still not sure. I'm equally comfortable wearing all of them so which one do you think is best?

• This?
    32% (19)
  • This? (The shoes are black flats)
    44% (26)
  • Or this?
    24% (14)
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
Thanks for all the suggestions and encouragements ❤️ In the end I went with the second outfit but did change the top to a plain white one. My date said I looked great and she showed me a great time. There will definitely be second date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I meant to vote for the second one but accidentally picked the last one. The second one is really cute :<

What Girls Said 22

• I like the first one

• They're all pretty adorable... but I picked 2 :)

• I think outfit 3 and 2 mixed together would look really nice. so the plain white top with black collar, the duck skirt and the solid black tights along with the black flats and black jacket. 👌💜

• last one

• Those outfits are hella cute lol. Good luck on your date 😊

• Last one with shoes in first pic!!!

• The 3rd outfit it so so so so cute XD.

• I like the first one the most. Have fun though!

• omg they are all so nice i can't choose lol... okay the second one

• They all look good but i like the second one best. Have fun on your date!

• I like the 1st on the best.

• the 2nd outfit

• First one is super cute! Have fun and good luck😊

• I like middle skirt with bottom top.

• I like all three.

• I like the second option but I suggest a solid black skirt because it'll blend better with the rest.

• the 2nd one with high heels

• Thanks for the suggestion :) I had considered heels but thought them a but too much for this first time, plus we will also be doing quite a bit of walking tomorrow so flats or the boots seem the best choice.

• oh well heels make it cuter but flats are okay too

• Outfits two and three. You can't go wrong with tights and flats if you want a cute look. I hope your date goes well :)

• I love all of them 😍 I voted 2.

• omg the first one kills

• first top and heels, second nylons, third skirt. good luck!!!

• I voted 2. Good luck with the date.