Girls can you still date a guy that stresses out over small things or no?

• yeah
  • no
  • we'll stress out together
    Vote C
  • i wouldn't date you toru
    Vote D
Oh well single life bye👋

82

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I have anxiety as it is, and while I'm a toughie and can keep it under control, people who stress over every little thing and constantly need reassurance exhaust and stress me the fuck out. I'd get irritated and fed up with them too quickly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Define 'small things'. After all, in most women's opinions, literally anything which a man cares about is a 'small thing', by virtue of it being a man's problem and of their own complete lack of empathy towards males. He's stressed about you fucking around with half the neighborhood? "Oh, NO, if he's stressed about a tiny little thing like THAT, then he's totally an insecure misognyistic wimp, and I can't be with a guy like THAT! REJECTED!" He's stressed about working long hours, in a job which he hates, scrimping and scraping to provide for your exorbitant demands? "Oh, NO, if he's stressed about a tiny little thing like THAT, then he's totally a useless worthless waster, and I can't be with a guy like THAT! REJECTED!" He's stressed about you aborting his baby without a second thought? "Oh, NO, if he's stressed about a tiny little thing like THAT, then he's totally an overpossessive domineering pig, and I can't be with a guy like THAT! REJECTED!" If it's anything that any guy's stressed about, whether it's homelessness, unemployment, rape, family death, or even murder of a loved one or then it'll automatically be categorized as a 'small thing' by women. And no woman will ever support you, or be there for you- they'll simply abandon you without a moment's hesitation. And yet, they'll still treat tiny little things like make-up malfunctions as the END OF THE WORLD, and they'll demand your full sympathy for everything. Because in their warped, entitled misandrist minds, only their own needs as women should ever matter to anyone, and men don't have the right to have any needs or issues of their own.

What Girls Said 7

• No, can't deal with a guy like that. Only will give me a headache. I like a guy who will uplift me, that will bring me down.

• I stress about stupid things so it'll be like a Co-Op

• No. Not again. This is my own opinion though.

• Something happen?😅

• Does that mean you'll hit me?

• I don't know you. I don't know anything about you. If you get stressed up about me travelling alone or doing my stuff alone without accepting your help, then No I won't. Or if you can keep your unnecessary "stressing up"s to yourself, then Yes, if I know you well. I mean, if you're my kind, then just stressing up (while not bothering me) is not an issue.

• No, he ll stress me too much and I'm horrible when I stress

• No I already stress enough for the both of us

• no want wimpy guys at all

• I personally couldn't, it has a bit to do with insecurity.

What Guys Said 1