What to do to attract a guy if you're ugly?

What should one do if she wants a boyfriend if she's ugly? Not that she is teenager but she's in her early 20s

416

Most Helpful Guy

• I think lots of us guys are hypnotised by beauty. Based on what I seem to have seen in me and how I can relate to what lots of guys do and think, I think that due to own insecurity, lots of guys go for the pretty girls and ignore the girls who do not conform to what is considered beautiful because that's our way not to be seen as the losers we think we are. Having said that, it seems that confidence in a girl goes a long way. Again, if you are confident, you are signalling the guys you are not a loser and they will feel more at peace with their own insecurity even though you might not be a Victoria's secret model. So my two cents is to start looking inwardly and stop being the first one who is rejecting yourself, because that seems to me what you are probably doing. It is not easy at all and I wish you'll find the peace and happiness you deserve:)

• Well, I've tried being confident and all but I'm still single and that took away a little of my confident 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop considering yourself ugly first of all... fake confidence. No normal person will ever be like " ew get away from me you ugly monster!" People are polite and a smile and confidence goes a long way. Practice makes perfect. Take a class or something or volunteer and just practice talking to people men and women.

What Guys Said 15

• She should start by not calling herself ugly, and then if there's anything she isn't content with, she should work on it, so that she can become content with it.

• Hmmmmmm it's easy to say then done

• Correct, the first step is always the most difficult. Once the first step is taken however, the 2nd is easier, and the 3rd is even easier. People aren't ugly, it's a gross synonym for someone who isn't attractive to the person. When we want other people to like us, it's important that we like ourselves first. It's easy to find what's wrong, and harder to find what's right. "Wrong" should not be overlooked, but rather accepted, so that it can make "Right" shine even brighter.

The darker the shadow, the brighter the light, yeah? :)

• Ok 😊

• You need to have something to offer. Be smart, interesting nice personality, become more attractive etc. Just focus on improving yourself and become a better version.

• obviously don´t go for the orlando bloom looking guys... it´s the same for guys too. look for people who fit your looks.

• You have 2 options.

1. Get prettier. How? Work out, eat healthy, find your own style etc. (hard)
    2. Find someone closer to your own league. (easy)

• are you really ugly? tbh how would u rate urself in a scale from 0 to 10?

i can give u some tips according to ur rate

• 5... maybe outside of my country it would be 4

• well if nobody told u u were pretty it doesn't necessarily means u are ugly.

do u have a pic of urs? also u sound to have a very low self-steem i doubt u are that ugly.

the thing is, u need to hang out with someone a lot until this person start to get feelings for u

• well because people around me got called pretty and i'm the only one who have never been called pretty. is it obvious. haha not sure if I have low self-esteem, because I can just walk in a room and don't really think anything. I can't, because I don't want people to know i'm here. ok Thank you for your comment :)

• Find an ugly guy

• confidence is very attractive, also a good hygiene and openness to sex.

• First thing you need to realise is no one is ugly, we each have our own perception of beauty. So have the confidence that you are beautiful in your own way and it will attract the right guy. Good luck.

• Ok she'll keep on doing that

• be a slut

• you won't attract guys.

• Woah oh ok... I'll keep that in my mind.

• it depends on which guy you wanna attract. if you want Ryan Gosling or Justin Bieber then good luck.

• Well any guys it doesn't have to be a verryyyy hot handsome guy

• Guy...

• okay. then you can just workout and keep your body in shape. secondly, focus on improving your interests ( music, sports, video games , books etc ). when you go out and you find someone with the same interests, you just have to keep the conversation going. I guess that will be good enough to attract a realistic guy instead of a shallow person.

• Ask guys questions about themselves and their interests.

• Free guys abound. Just don't ask for Justin Bieber or Barron Trump.

• You have no idea how many hot girls I've met that had ZERO personality so I stayed away. if all you have is looks, it's not enough... but if all you have is personality, then that's all you need.

The advantage of looks is initial, it's like an advert. So if you don't have looks you need to advertise differently and be more aware of yourself.

Good looking women probably take it for granted.

• go to tinder with photoshopped photos and take year to meet him and when you meet tell him you had a desk job and didn't have much time so over time I got unattractive
    you will do great! good luck

• I don't why but this made me giggle

• @JustADude20026 can you guys stop?

• @asker this is a perfect example of spammer.

What Girls Said 3

• You have to attract men via good conversation skills, uplift them when they are down to touch their emotional side, and dress nicely. Trust me it works. Lol

• Become attractive

• sexy body language , appearance, manners and attitude