Would you date outside of your race?

Where is our society at in 2017? Does society look down on interracial couples or only certain pairings?
Would you date outside of your race?
I'm allowing anonymous answers because most people are worried about being PC. Don't be PC, PLEASE be honest.

Please list your own race for context.

OPTIONAL: Please list the races you would consider dating.
I'll start. I'm White > Asian, Black, Mexican, Middle Eastern

BE POLITE AND RESPECTFUL. Being anonymous is not an excuse to be a dick.

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely yes, there are lots of beautiful girls of all races, besides, race is not that important, we are all humans.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think people care much about interracial dating. Side story, my friends aunt is white and dating a black man. Her mom (my friends grandmother) said that to her an interracial relationship is odd but she also understands that its 2017, such relationships are normalized and that her mentality is old fashioned. I appreciated that she was honest and was trying to let go of her old fashioned mentality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I'm Black, White, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Asian, and Pacific Islander, so I don't know if there is a race for me to date outside of! :-) But, of course I would be open to dating a person of any ethnicity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sure...

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes, I would. Why shrink my dating pool? It's hard enough as it is without restrictions based on something they can't control

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm Hispanic. I usually do date people who are Hispanic since, hey I see them A LOT, and I feel we have more in common because of ethnicity. I have had interest in different people though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. I'm not attracted to guys who look like they can be my brother. I like guys that look different than me. I find them more attractive and thrilling.
    I like white guys and Asian guys but white guys more. They're just super attractive to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would yeah :)

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm Caucasian, and prefer caucasian guys.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah, I'm married to someone who isn't my race.

1|1
    0|1
  • My girlfriend is black, so yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm Asian.
    I've only dated Caucasian guys, but would also be open to dating black guys or Hispanic.

Not attracted to middle eastern or Indian guys.

Controversial perhaps, but I don't date Asians.

1|0
    1|2

What Guys Said 14

• There have always been people having imterracial relationships, the numbers are more common now though. To answer your question, of course I'm open to having a interracial romantic relationship.

1|1
    0|1
  • Yeah i do.

1|1
    0|1
  • In general I don't really care about who people date. It's their lives after all. For me personally, I'm not particularly attracted to people from other races and unless I meet someone exceptional, I'm not likely to go for them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not a problem at all for me.

1|1
    0|1
  • No. Committing racial suicide through miscegenation horrifies and disgusts me.
    I would rather die.
    Would you let your pedigree dog breed with a mongel on the street?
    Of course not!
    Why, then, would you show less respect to yourself?
    Extinction is forever.

0|0
    2|3
  • haahahah race question in this website... total troll question, i can't believe americans are really hide that racism inside in their closet

2|0
    0|2
  • Yes I have. No problem.

1|1
    0|1
  • Sure why not

0|1
    0|1
  • All I see in those photos is the two races in question being destroyed and this is anti-diversity. I love human diversity and thats why I dont betray my race.

0|1
    2|2
  • Why not?

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't look down on those that do, but I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes I would

1|1
    0|1
  • Need me a Asian girlfriend lol or a black girl

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm a White American guy, and I almost exclusively date Asian girls (from Asia; not Asian-American). This isn't an "Asian fetish" thing as much as it is a cultural thing. I personally find American girls too dramatic, high-maintenance, and quite frankly, rude. I know this doesn't apply to ALL American girls, but I'm just calling the shots as I see them.

I've dated girls from South Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines, and my current girlfriend is from China. I've noticed that girls from Asian countries are typically very intelligent, nice, and respectful, aside from being cute. What more could a guy ask for?

Perhaps the biggest reason I prefer Asian girls is that many Asian girls are introverted, unlike the extremely extraverted attitude adopted by many in America (girls and guys alike). As an introvert myself, I prefer introverted girls to extraverted ones.

1|1
    0|1