Is my guy friend into me?

So this guy and I are pretty tight. We see each other about two days a week (which considering both of our schedules, that is an impressive feat), and if we end up going anywhere, I'm generally his ride, so we spend a fair amount of time together. We get along really well. As in the fact that we have spent hours together and never have an awkward silence (except this one time when I was in a particularly grumpy mood and just didn't really talk a lot). We tease each other all the time and he has told me that he thinks I'm a lot of fun to be around. We also confide in each other and have shown that we support each other in all of our endeavors. Now, I know he used to have a crush on me back in high school and we even went on a date. At the time I was practically in love with a guy I worked with (who ended up being an asshole) so I told him that I just wanted to be friends. Fast forward three years that included an awkward phase between us, not seeing each other for about 10 months after graduation, and then reconnecting and slowly becoming even better friends than before. I don't know if I've changed, if he's changed, or what it is, but something is different this time. I think I like him and I want to know if it's possible that he still likes me.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• if he had a crush on you, I promise you, those feelings don't just go away. The feeling is may be buried a little bit. However, if you ask him about it, you'll see that he still has feelings for you.

What Guys Said 4

• My advice is to just ask him on a date. Don't confess or tell him your feelings cause asking some one on a date is easier for them to process and give you and answer. Yes no raincheck.

• If he liked u before.
    Very high chance he still does.

Just like midnafan said.

But don't get ur hopes up :( I always do and get crushed later on.

• It's not that important if he likes you.. what is worth noting is that you have started to like him now!
    Don't worry you simply ask him out and I am sure he will say yes!

• no not really but there is. possiblity

What Girls Said 0