Would you rather be with a woman who is weird, fun, lively, and playful but has a few extra pounds or a beautiful but lacking in personality?

• Weird, Lively, Intellectual, Playful, Loving, Generous, Xtra weight, Cute
  • Mature, No nonsense, independant, Aloof, Beautiful, Thin, Career Oriented

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Because fat girls can't ever be bitchy... luckily, there's more than two women in the world so just keep looking until you find out that suits you.

Most Helpful Girl

• what's wrong with being mature, indipendent and career oriented btw?

• There isn't anything wrong with that. The thing is, is there needs to be a balance. If you're 100% like that then chances are you're bland and boring and never want to have fun. I'd rather feel like I'm with a friend than my mom for the rest of my life.

What Guys Said 5

• It depends, is option number one going to be able to handle the responsibilities of life while being fun and playful? Or am I going to have to carry their figurative weight in the relationship? If they can then sure I would take a little heavier girl for that in return, as long as she isn't a beached whale that does nothing but lay around eating junk food. A little fat is ok but there's a point where it becomes too much. If you have a gut that hangs out and down then too much.

• Meh personality isn't much use to me. As long as she isn't a total bitch I'd rather fuck the skinny hottie. If she wasn't willing but the fat girl was I'd rather just tell her "thanks but no thanks" and jack off, porn is plentiful these days.

• The less hot one with a great personality.

• Honestly, I like both!!

• yeah girls like that are real shit and easy to hook up. i met some bitches lately and they are mind blowing.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!