Whyyy does he do this?

Why ask me to sleep over cuddle me. Hang out all the time. He dosent kiss me touch me or do anything like he likes me. But why keep asking me to sleep over and hold me all night. I'm so over it

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You're over it right? Move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you given him permission to do more? Or are you just waiting for him to take things further. Why don't you take charge? Maybe that's what he's waiting for.

What Guys Said 3

• How long that is been happening?
    And what's wrong with hugging u?
    Maybe he find it early to have sex and don't want to kiss u so no mislead happen.

• Maybe a month now we have slept together not a lot though. He thinks I'm rushing it but I don't feel like I am I feel like I don't have a reason to be there half the time

• so he calls you over to cuddle, but doesn't do anything else besides cuddling? Am I reading this right?

• Well he doing what he asked you too do, so you can't get mad at him. Why don't you try initiating things? If being suttle doesn't work just tell him out right that you want to do more than cuddle. Grab his dick while you are cuddling to give him the courage to do stuff. If he doesn't want to do anything still then I would just let it go and move on.

• I have done that he basically turned me down saying he needed to wake up and put his contacts in and stuff. I'm just not sure why he asks me to come over anymore he used to hold my hand when we laid on the couch he used to hold my leg and stuff now nothing. So he went from loving to just night time cuddling. I just think it's pointless to start being living with someone to take it all away

• Perhaps he just likes you being close, like, your presence.

What Girls Said 1

• He's just a cuddle bug