Do 80% of the attractive women really save themselves for only 20% of the men?

Is the Pareto Distribution real? I noticed that normal weight women were especially hostile to myself or most of my friends. Only a few guys were considered "worthy" of the attractive female's attention. The females would belittle or dismiss most of the men for the few males they wanted. The thing is that there were hundreds of these attractive females on campus. But they were outright snobs!

There was nothing we could do about it either. When we offered gifts of free drinks the girls would turn their backs on us.

It made me hate the college experience with a passion.

I live only to mate and breed with attractive women.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never give myself to just any guy. I will only do that to someone who respects and cares about me and who I respect and care about.

• I'm Zac Efron in disguise. I like your comment. What are you doing on Saturday?

Most Helpful Guy

• For long term relationships people have to go more evenly.

In short term relationships women can move up about 2 spaces on a 10 point scale. Maybe 3.

Also note that at college age there are age based demographics working strongly in women's favour. (Counteracted in some schools by a skewed male female distribution.). Basically a chunk of young women are dating older men, leaving a supply and demand imbalance in favour of the women who aren't.

Another way of looking at it? A guy who is a 7/10 relative to other 22 year olds is probably a 6/10 compared to all males age 20-40. Meanwhile a 22 year old woman who is a 7-10 versus other 22 year olds is an 8.5 or higher vs all women age 20-40.

What Girls Said 1

• "I live only to mate and breed with attractive women". Wow. How very alpha of you.

I'd start there as to the reason why you can't get an attractive woman.

• That is my true purpose in life. But it's not like I won't give unattractive women some loose change if they need to hail a cab.

What Guys Said 4

• if you want to rate I'd usually say the hotter of the 2 will usual rate down 1-3 points from what they consider themselves. hot women have no problem going for dudes who make me cringe. I see it all the time and it's mind boggling. however they are the stuck up gurls who only want fairytale meatheads. stay away from women like that. all they care about is looks and material positions.

I've seen gurls that could be super models with dudes who are over 500+lbs wearing a food stained shirt and stink yet the women are all over them (money) blows my mind.

• Subreddit "the red pill" now. Read the sidebar at "New here?" That will give you more than what you asked for.

• Red pill yourself. You will not regret it.

• It's kinda true. Those women are only going to chase the top tier 20 percent. But even 9s and settle for 7s