Why do some fat girls like thin guys?

I thought that fat girls like fat guys.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Coming from a fat girl. It doesn't really matter how much they weigh.
    My ex was 6ft and weighed 300
    The guys I dated before him and after him were skinny
    My boyfriend is 6'2 and weighs 240.
    I'm 4'11 and weigh 215 but everything is proportion so I'm not wide or anything I guess because I'm supposed to be skinny. But even when I use to weigh 250 guys that were skinny were flirting and asking me out faster than a guy that was overweight.
    So I have realized just because you are overweight doesn't mean you have to date someone that is overweight as well. Everyone has a preference.

• What's your preference?

• Thanks for the MHO.
      I usually go for personality, I love dating skinny and fat guys, I love dating tall or short guys. As long they have a nice personality and a sense of humor, I will date him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bones can't cuddle bones :- )

• My question is more about "fat can't cuddle fat".

What Girls Said 2

• Whether you're "fat" or "skinny", we are all human. Attraction to someone else isn't based on the fact someone is "fat" or "skinny." A person may prefer a certain look on someone, but it isn't determined by that... A larger person can have a smaller significant other, vice versa. Anyone can be attracted to anyone, regardless of they're looks, personality is what really gets you. So really, there isn't an answer to your question. Humans are humans, and we can like who we chose.

• Looks is the most important factor when it comes to dating. You will learn that when you are older.

• I understand what you're saying. For some people it's different. To be attracted to someone, looks is the first thing that makes you feel that attraction. But as far as your question goes, there is no reason some "fat" girls like "thin" guys... it's just humans being human.

• No one likes fat guys

• Even fat girls?

• Really though?

• Yeah, really. I don't think I could date one (though maybe if her face is very hot...), but having sex with one is not repulsive to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Because no one is attracted to fat people, not even fat people